As a media consultant and change management coach, Alexandra’s areas of expertise are:
- Digital transformation of newsrooms and change management.
- Talent and diversity management.
- Communicating with journalists and media organisations.
Her portfolio of keynotes and lectures includes the following topics:
- Digital transformation and the media: trends, insights and perspectives
- Dare more truth: why democracy needs strong journalism – and how to improve both
- Journalism and its audience: How to serve the public with the news they deserve
- The talent challenge: Building newsrooms that are diverse and sustainable
- More than the right thing: Diversity is at the core of digital transformation
- The “Fake News” challenge: It is different from what you think
- Managing innovation and change: digital transformation in newsrooms that works
- The business of news: how to make people pay for journalism
- Freedom in a digital world: how the internet affects democracy
- Freedom of expression and digital technologies: between ethics, design and regulation
- Being human in the digital age: how to live with robots – and how not to